Come Join Our Growing Company At Smart Choice Kitchens we have one of the largest workshops will CNC Router machining
Cabinet/ Millwork Installer
Finish Carpenter to install cabinets and millwork on residential and commercial job sites. This includes lower and upper cabinets, cabinet doors, counter tops, vanities, paneling, and general millwork. Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings and specifications to ensure accuracy.
Ideal candidates will possess strong finish carpentry and install experience. You will work in a cooperative environment.
- Experienced Cabinet Making
- Blueprint Reading
As a Cabinet Assembler, you will provide each customer with an exceptional experience while gathering critical… More… Operating various woodworking machinery, edge bander, assembling cabinets, trimming cabinets, and installing hardware etc.
Experienced sander must be able to
- Remove scratches, dints, dings
- Prepair cabinet for painting and assembly
Cabinet finisher completes the final touches to cabinets, such as sanding and varnishing, to make them ready for installation. As a cabinet finisher, you use a variety of tools to brush, stain, paint, and seal cabinets.
Personal requirements for a Cabinetmaker
- Enjoy practical and manual activities.
- Able to follow written instructions.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to make mathematical calculations.
- Good communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
CNC Experience an asset
We offer a great benefit package upon completion of probation period.